About Me

Hey I’m Jacqueline, I’m 13 and in grade 8. This is my second year blogging, my whole class blogs so you can expect a lotJacqueline's_Blog_Button of posts about or for school. I am in a grade 7/8 split class, and my teacher is Mr. Pepper who also has a great blog. I will be participating in the Student Blogging Challenge again this year so you will also see many posts about that. Now about my family and I, we live in Ontario Canada. I have 3 sisters Cathleen, Josephine,and Christine, but i also have an exchange student from Japan named Hinako. Plus i live on a farm so I have lots of animals! I have two dogs, Essie and Gigget and two cats Oliver and Hermione which just had kittens. Now for some of my favourites!

colour: PURPLE!

book: I love to read but I also love Harry Potter

movie: I am Number 4

food: sushi

drink: milk (I know I’m a little weird)

animal: dolphin

school subject: math and history

sport: basketball

flower: hyacinth

10 thoughts on “About Me

1. Hi jacq! Better get a post up! your me page is good mabye you could state your fave activities and why you like them. It would make your post look longer! Also why you like harry potter ! anne
    P.S those are just pointers you don’t have to do them but it would help!

2. Hello My name is bee well my nick name any way! I love harry potter and reading I can’t wait for the page to come out!!!!!
    bee

3. Hi this is Jacq the auther of the blog and I will try to have the Harry potter Page up some time this week so whatch for it! Plus if you think I could add something to my blog feel free to type a comment.

4. Hey Jacq!
    Wow you sure do have a lot of visitor come to your blog! When I counted you had 46 counties! I think this is because, you were shourtlisted! By the way Congrulation! I voted for you. Good luck!
    ~Cassandra

5. G’day Jacqueline,
    Thanks for joining the March 2011 student blogging challenge. So you can contact other students and look at their blogs, make sure you keep referring to this page on the challenge blog.

Also each week starting this weekend, check out the student challenge blog for the different activities to do – look at ‘Latest challenge posts’ under the map on the right sidebar.

6. Jacqueline,

I too have a passion for basketball and have written a post on my blog about its history. Please visit my blog. Do you follow March Madness and the tournaments?

William p

7. Hi my name is Austin my favourite subject in school is Math I also love milk and I like Harry Potter the movie.