An Audit of my Blog 2.0

blogging with an edublogs blog.

As another part of  CHALLENGE 10 we must do an audit of our blog, which is just summarizing what you did with your blog this year. We were given a few questions to help us with it. This post will examine my blog starting at the beginning of the school year. So here I go.

• How many posts did you write?

I wrote 28 posts including this one. 

• How many were school based, your own interests or set by the challenge?

21 of these posts were for the challenges and 7 were for school or my own interests.

• How many comments did you receive from classmates, teachers or overseas students?

I’m not really sure how many comments I have had this year but in total I have 199. I think that about 20 are from this year.

• Which post received the most comments? Why do you think that happened?

One of my posts from the first challenge received the most comments. This post was about my blog avatar and I’m not sure why it got the most comments. 

• Which post did you enjoy writing the most and why?

My favourite post to write was for challenge 9 and it was a post about favourites. This was a fun post to write because it allowed me to write about some of the fun activities I do and share that with the world.

• Did you change blog themes at all and why?

I changed my blog theme at the very beginning of the year because I decided that I liked the one that I have now better because it reminds me of Harry Potter with the ink and the paper. 

• How many widgets do you have? Do you think this is too many or not enough?

I have 17 widgets and I think that this is a good amount because my widgets are all pretty useful so I think I can get away with have this many widgets. For one of the challenges we had to talk about widgets and what was a good amount and what kinds of widgets we like and what kinds we don’t like and based on what I wrote in that post I think that I have a nice amount of widgets on my sidebar. 

• How many overseas students do you have on your blogroll?

I have 6 blogs on my blogroll that are students or teachers overseas. 

Blogging image: FlickrCC