My Blog Avatar

My avatar!

This is the start of the 2011 Student Blogging Challenge! The first post we must write is a post about the avatar we made for our blogs. I made my avatar last year on Hogwarts student which is for girls only. Sorry to all the Harry Potter fans that are boys and wanted to make an avatar like this. To make this avatar you can either take a test to tell which Hogwarts house you should be in or you can just choose, but the house I chose and the one the test gave me was Ravenclaw. The definition of the people of the Ravenclaw is clever, witty, intelligent and beautiful. I think it fits pretty well, just kidding! She kind of looks like me but I’m not a cartoon and I have shorter and more curly hair, but I do wish I had snitch earrings like she does! I also have much darker hair than her. So that’s my avatar, tell me about yours!

Challenge 1

6 thoughts on “My Blog Avatar

1. Pingback: Visit these – Sept 2011 Week 2 : Challenge Yourself to Blog

2. Great avatar and description of it, Jacqueline. I’m looking forward to reading your blog again this year.

3. Hi Jacqueline, My name is Michelle Loupe and I am a student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. I am in Dr. Strange’s EDM310 class. I wanted to tell you that your avatar is so cute. I really like how you created it with so much thought. I like Harry Potter as well I have not seen all of the movies, but the ones I have seen were good. I really like your page. I look forward to reading more. I hope you have an awesome day.